Audio products are essentially a means to an end for music and music is creative, so my view is…so should HiFi reviews.
Also personally, the making of YouTube videos and 3D models is a huge element of why I have a YouTube Channel reviewing HiFi gear and the enjoyment I get. It might mean I don’t make as many videos as some, but I’m interested in quality over quantity, so the ability to make videos the way I do has a number of advantages to brands and viewers;
- I live with the products longer so I have more time to listen to them whilst I am often making my creative segments.
- This means I have more time to compare audio gear and my review gets to the bottom of what the product is about.
- The video reflects the enthusiasm I have for reviewing audio products and attracts existing and new audio lovers.
- I can offer brands the opportunity of my videography at much lower rates than commercial videography and 3D services, whilst I am learning and getting better at what I am doing. There is also the prospect of offering videography to brands who are sponsoring me, whilst I carry out reviews, so you can use the clips in your promotional materials, adding to my value proposition.
I make content using Adobe After Effects, the industry standard for graphical video content, Vegas Pro video editing software, and Blender – which is open source 3d modelling software.
If you are interested please contact me at email@example.com for further discussion.
Products featured in the video
- REL T7/X Subwoofer (3D elements) – see here
- KEF LSX Active Speakers – see here
- Holo Audio May DAC KTE (3D) – see here
- KEF LS50 Meta speakers
- Denafrips Pontus 2 (3D) – see here
- Buchardt S400 Mk 2 Speaker – see here
- REL T7/X Sub Specs
- Genelec 8330A Active speakers – see here
- Dynaudio Emit 20 – see here
- Hidizs S9 Pro Advert (3D)
- Chord Mojo 2 – see here
- Hegel H390 – see here
- Bluesound Node 2i – see here