In this Cyrus ONE Cast unboxing film I case out Cyrus’ very newly released Cyrus ONE Cast.
This model is a development of the Cyrus ONE HD, which too was developed on the original Cyrus ONE, and is a new and fresh as toasted sarnies;
Cyrus ONE – 3rd generation Analogue Class D integrated amp.
Cyrus ONE HD – 4th gen Class D integrated amp with DAC.
Cyrus ONE Cast – 4th gen Class D integrated but including Google Chromecast.
Chrome-casting is covered in my film about the Chromecast Audio, and involves sending music from your app to the Cyrus One Cast, where the app supports Chromecast. This involves lots of apps at the moment and means just about any music can be casted to your HiFi.
In this first film I check out the unit straight out the box, and in the next one we will look at features and sonics!
Website : https://www.cyrusaudio.com
Email : [email protected]
Tel : +44 (0)1480 410 900
- Cyrus 4th generation Hybrid Class D amplifier – outputs 2 x 100W (into 6 Ω at 0.1% THD+N)
- SID – Speaker Impedance Detection (automatically calibrates amplifier to your speakers)
- (H X W X D) – 85 x 220 x 390mm
- Weight – 5.6kg
- Google Assistant enabled, Amazon™ Alexa enabled and Apple® AirPlay 2 enabled
- Pre outputs – connect to additional power amplifiers
- High power, high voltage class AB headphone amplifier
- Over the air firmware update – Latest software downloads and installs automatically.
- Inputs ; HDMI (ARC), Optical Toslink, Coaxial SPDIF, Audio RCA input to built-in MM phono stage for turntables, Asynchronous USB input (up to 32bit 192khz and DSD to DSD128)
- Analogue input configurable for AV integration
- Linear power supply
- WiFi : 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, WEP, WPA, WPA2 security