Bluesound Node 2i Review – in development (Please check back)
From Manufacturers website (Node 2i)
Easily connect the NODE 2i wireless music streamer to any existing stereo system to unlock and discover a universe of audio streaming. With more than enough analog and digital input/output options to please the most dedicated audiophile, the NODE 2i connects your gear to all the music ever recorded. Online streaming services, Internet radio and even your own digital music library held on a computer, smartphone or external drive—the NODE 2i brings infinite playback choices into your very own high-fidelity sonic domain.
- Connect to any existing stereo amplifier, AV receiver, or powered audio system.
- Featuring digital and analog input/output options, headphone stereo mini jack, subwoofer RCA mono.
- Seamlessly stream music from a CD player or turntable through the NODE 2i to other Bluesound Players.
- Simple setup directly inside the user-friendly BluOS Controller app.
- Access and stream Internet radio stations, cloud music services, and your own local music library to multiple Bluesound Players.
- Control music wirelessly with the intuitive BluOS Controller app.
- Works with Bluesound RC1 Remote Controller
- Connect Bluesound to your Amazon Echo with the skill in the Alexa app and use Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant to control Players around the home.
- AirPlay 2 lets you play music or podcasts from wireless stereo components throughout your house — all in sync.
ULTIMATE VOICE CONTROL
With skills and support for Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple’s Siri, you can easily connect your Bluesound Player to the corresponding app and enjoy hands-free voice control of personal music libraries, streaming services and more using simple, streamlined commands. Select a track, play your favorite playlist, pause or skip a song, and even say which room you want to listen to music in. A quick and easy to way control your music, voice control brings you a whole new way to experience music throughout the home.
Other Streamers here